Carrier comparison

Ever since I gave birth I have wanted to baby wear. This time around I informed myself on the subject. Then I chose my carrier incorrectly a couple of times. Now I have a stash of carriers I use everyday.


The full buckle :


This carrier is a favorite when going to multiple places or getting into and out of my car multiple times because of the simplicity of putting it on. If you have your sweet spot down you'll be comfortable and happy. If you want to share a carrier a full buckle is not ideal since you will spend precious time finding your sweet spot a lot and you will be uncomfortable in the meantime. 

The onbuhimo :





I love my onbuhimo!! It is extremely easy to get on and off and it is super compact so it can go anywhere. This is not a carrier for long periods of wearing, even after having the sweet spot down my back will hurt if I wear a long period. 


The Meh dai :







This is by far my favorite carrier. We are getting into back carries more and more and it is becoming second nature now to tie on my back. I feel soooo comfortable in this carrier. The only downside for me is that my tails touch the floor more than I'd like when putting it on or taking it off. This carrier is so so comfy I swear I need like three of these. 

The ring sling :





This was my first consistent carrier a ringsling, mine was a wahm made ring sling ( not the one pictured) and I enjoyed carrying in it for months. We're past the ring sling stage since longer than 15 minutes gets me awful back pain but I love the quick up and down convenience of a ring sling. 


The wrap :




I need more practice since I am a bit afraid of wraps but I am working on it. A wrap can cater to any carrying needs you have depending on the size. I love that it adjusts to anything you need when carrying and that you can use it until your babywearing days are over. A downside for me is that it gets dirty taking off or putting it on especially if it's a really long wrap. I am working on learning back carries on a wrap since they are so much more supportive than other carriers. 


 Here's my two cents on different types of carriers. Hope you enjoyed the read and it help you choose a carrier. These are all Soulslings carriers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby carriers

About me!