Cloth diapers and cloth pads

Ever since I started cloth diapering a year and a half ago I've wondered why there aren't any commercials for Cloth diapers or Cloth pads on TV.

I live in Puerto Rico and for the most part people don't even know that cloth pads, the menstrual cup or cloth diapers are a thing. I would love to see this change!

So I imagine a cloth diaper or cloth pad commercial will be nothing like the disposables version of them. 

What would you think it would look like? 

I think an array of cloth diapers and Pads can be displayed, different types and different sizes and show the durability of them. How diapers can go through several children how you can save money by using them and well of course you're keeping the earth free of waste. 

Cloth pads can be used up for years before you need new ones and they can improve your periods soooo much!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby carriers

About me!

Carrier comparison